Monday, March 24, 2008

in the beginning






OK, here begins my attempt in keeping a blog. I am hoping to post updates with the lovely miss Lillie and other new stuff going on with our family. I've been sending individual update emails, so I'm hoping that by blogging our friends and family will be able to check in on us whenever they have the time or inclination. I just hope I actually keep it updated!!

I am just getting over some kind of flu/viral infection/ear infection which has kept me down for the last two weeks. I'm filled with all kinds of energy today. We had a nice Easter yesterday. We stayed inside because the oak pollen is out of control and we are all suffering from runny noses and sneezing. It's so beautiful outside and I'm hoping we will be able to take advantage of the nice weather this week.

Here's a couple of pictures from Lillie's first Easter...


2 comments:

Rita Maria Avery said...

Carrie, I walked in, did a little work, and checked out the new blog. She is so adorable! I am going to start dropping by (I'll call you on the cell first) more often. She is growing TOO FAST! My God, she is a little doll. See y'all very soon.
Love,
Rita

jill said...

I finally, finally, checked my email...yippee on the blog! And she's so freaking adorable.