Thursday, December 4, 2008

Birthday

I have a lot of catching up to do. Lillie changes so fast, I always feel like I'm already forgetting a lot of "firsts". I have a little time to myself, so I am going to try and get this thing up to date.

Lillie had her big 1st birthday in November. For her real birthday, we (me, Paco, Laura, Isaac, Erin, and my mom) went to the San Antonio Children's museum. Interesting place, I had never been there before. The kiddos loved it and probably could have stayed there a lot longer than we let me.

We had her party the following Saturday at Olmos Basin park. It was a nice gathering of family plus a few friends. At first birthdays it seems like there are more adults than kids. More of a celebration for those who have watched the little one come that far. Plus, it's Paco's birthday too so needless to say we had more alcohol and adults than kids and toys. It was breezy and cool outside, but luckily it was bright and sunny which helped warm us a little. The party was very lovely and made extra special with a couple of friends coming in from Dallas.





No comments: