Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Holidays...

We had a very nice Christmas this year. We spent Christmas Eve with the Avery family, Christmas morning at home, and Christmas Day with the Edelmann family. It was nice to not to have to do everything on Christmas day. I felt like we got to spend more time with everyone that way. Lillie must have been a very good girl, because she received LOTS of new toys and books. She got a ride in little car, bead maze, stacking blocks, Brown Bear talking block, a pull along puppy and duck, a big nursery rhyme book, and kitten book. I know there's lots more I'm forgetting, but those are off the top of my head. I got a new digital camera, my old one took FOREVER to take a picture, so I'm happy that this one seems to keep up with my fast toddler better. I also got some much needed maternity clothes (nothing fits!!) and some books. Paco got all kinds of things from books, wallet, hat, and a shirt. We also got a new toaster and cast iron skillet, which I am so very excited about. Sadly, I didn't take very many pictures at all.











The best part about Christmas this year was a visit from Ellen. We only got her for a brief 24 hours, but it was sooo much better than nothing! We went to the riverwalk, ate, and looked at the lights. We stayed up entirely too late talking, had breakfast, and poof she was gone again. Can't wait until next time!











No comments: