Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Busy Week

We've had a busy week. Making up for last month, I suppose. We went to Laura's, (see below) and had a great time. We also went to an art opening and lecture for Rita. Nana babysat on Friday while I had to teach a colored pencil class at Stamp Antonio. Today we went to the Wee World sale at the live oak convention center. Everything was pretty much picked over, but I did manage to get about 10 piece of clothes for $20. The downside to that was that I waited in line for 45 minutes to check out. I don't know if it was worth it. We also went to the AP garage sale and helped out. Ok, I admit it...I shopped there too. We picked up a baby seat for a bicycle, a BUNCH of clothes, and some really cute shoes (including a pair of Teva sandles for Lil for $2!). It was great spending some time together as a family and Paco got to meet some of the nice ladies I always mention.

Little miss Lillie is starting to sit up by herself. She still falls over, but she lasts a bit longer every day. You can tell her muscles are getting much stronger because she sits up straighter too. She really enjoys sitting up and reaching for her toys (which she's starting to take more of an interest in too!). Really, she reaches for EVERYTHING now. Her favorites to touch are faces, hands, remotes, cell phones (to Paco's dismay), the birdie kick chimes, and the Tigger plush toy really seemed to grab her attention. She's growing so fast!!

Leave us a comment if you get a chance! We like to know that you dropped by for a "visit"!






Isn't she cute!!! She was watching Sam out the window and would NOT look at me...

No comments: