Friday, April 25, 2008

some pictures from the 35mm

I got some 35mm film developed today. I have taken them during the last few months. I usually shot with the 35mm when the digi's batteries were dead. I always end up loving them so much more than the digital prints. Probably because I don't spend the $$$ for a nice SLR. One day maybe.




So, I realize this blog is quickly becoming my bulletin board of Lillie pics du jour. I guess the images do a pretty good job of telling the story. Plus if you know me very well, than you know that I love my cameras! I can't wait for tomorrow, we are going to a 1 year old's birthday party at a petty zoo. FUN! I'm sure I'll have a boat load of pictures to upload on Sunday. :)






I am so very in love with these...
March 2008







1 comment:

Rita Maria Avery said...

Oh my God, what a little personality is shining through in these! --must be that you can shoot quicker with the 35mm? They are gorgeous--the one where she looks like she is talking to her toy, and then it looks like she's saying what, Mom, I am busy talking to my toys and eating them. Cute, cute, cute!!
Her eyes are looking green, aren't they!!
Love,
Grandma