Friday, April 18, 2008

getting big

Yes, I know it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post. Time flies, that's all I can say. Enough about me, let's talk Lillie!

She officially turned 5 months last Friday. She seems to get bigger and change somehow, some way every day. She's getting big right before my eyes. She sits up really well, although she seems to be working on balance and has been purposely making herself tip over to see if she can get back up. She can roll back to front, and front to back easily. And she continues to grow hair at an amazing pace. ;) No teeth yet, but has every sign of teething. We've been experimenting with different foods, letting her sample bananas, avacado, and tonight she had pears. She really seems to enjoy the food and is always trying to get stuff off our plate. Sleeping is good some nights and bad others. It's been a few not-so-good one's lately and I'm really tired, so I'm going to show you some pictures from this week and go to bed. Goodnight!





No comments: