Thursday, May 29, 2008

the orange pool

The weather feels more like July/August these days...just plain hot. I have been wanting some sort of baby pool for the backyard. After looking a couple of places, I found the old school blow up kind at Walmart (it was either there or drive further to babies r us). It's a neon orange three ring-er. Paco and I can both fit in it with plenty of extra room. I'm surprised at how far $8.44 got me! Lillie loves it oh so very much. She splashes the water, kind of startling herself because the water is cold. Sometimes the water splashing her makes her laugh. She also really digs hanging over the edge of the pool and pulling/playing with the grass. The dogs like to come up, snif her and lick the water off of her. She laughs at that too. The biggest bonus is that after we play in the pool, she takes a nice long nap. I love the orange pool.





1 comment:

Tamara said...

Love those post-swimming naps!
Enjoy your pool! When Mapi was 1 y/o I gave her baths in the kiddie pool every (other?) night.